Thursday, August 9, 2007

Where's The Beef????

You know what I'm talking about!

Where are all the beefy men?

The strong, muscular, manly, hot, meaty kind of men -- the kind you salivate over, you just wanna slather in sauce, throw on the grill, sizzle up, stick in yor mouth and swallow!

I mean, come on, Hillary is leading the race, for god's sake!! Who is going to stop her??

Only a man. A real man. A real big man. A real big, beefy, english leather, aqua velva man!

Look at the other guys - Obama, Edwards, Kucinich - all skinny, little men.

Where are the men who would come home late at night, smelling of cigars and whiskey, knock over a few lamps and holler and yell and tell me to go back to bed - those kinds of real men??

Edwards is like a little kid trying to get attention - I know what that's like! - and Obama is like a dog in the manger - no really!

Fine, but they're all so skinny! Where are all the big men?

You know, but where's the beef?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris -- I watch you almost every day and I especially love your Sunday show. It's a shame Norah had to get all big and everything so she can't be on your panel for a while. I'll bet Geoff loves having her more to himself, though. He must have gotten a little bit jealous of her spending so much time with a studly man like you. But never mind that, when do you think you'll get your interview with "THE MAN"? You must be so excited! I was thinking about sending you the official GW Bush Fighter Pilot Action Figure so you could get him to autograph the "package" for you but I gave it to my Dad because he's a big bush lover, too. Ha! Don't you let those lefties get you down by calling you "Tweety" and such. They're just jealous because you get to spend so much time with Tim and they don't. See you on the Sunday Show -- don't be too "Catty" -- Ha!