Monday, August 13, 2007

Erin Burnett is Hot!

Oh wow, is Erin Burnett a hottie or what!?

Ha! Just kidding! Not really though - about her being hot, I mean. She is, right!?

And a heck of a reporter! Easy on the eyes and the old wallet, if you know what I mean!

She's from the street - Wall Street! Ha! I love it - she's inflates my portfolio!

Oh, ok lighten up with the PC business -- she's cute, so asked to get closer to the camera.

At my age, leering at younger women and Fred Thompson is all I got!

Sue me - I'm an old fashioned, blue-collar, working-class guy from Philly who likes my men beefy and my women hot but in the kitchen wearing pearls.

Is that so wrong? To want to work out my childhood family issues on national television without restraint, concern for my guests or how my audience may be reacting in alternating fascination and horror??

Hey, look I tried to the whole Tony Soprano-Dr. Melfi route -- it just didn't work for me.

Lying on the couch and spilling my innermost secrets without a camera on held zero appeal - although if my shrink had looked like Lorraine Bracco we might have gotten further!!! Ha!!

Seriously though -- this is why is have this interblog! So I can really empty out out my hidden feelings in public without the limitations I feel on the air!

It's so liberating, I love it!

Well, I feel better! Later, fans!

No comments: