Monday, July 16, 2007

My Best Friend John McCain is Sinking!

Wow. Look at me, I'm interweaving!

This is crazy! What's up with my buddy and man-crush John McCain?

He's such a cool guy! Ok, he may be wrong on all the issues. Deluded even. Possibly senile. But dammit, he deserves to President!

But nobody loves him anymore. Heck, even Jon Paul has more money! Of course, the Beatles were pretty popular with the kids along time ago.

This is really sad. It's the worst of my job, to report of the political death of a once-great panderer. The guy was such a maverick. Like Tom Cruise in Top Gun.

What a great movie that was! Take my breath away, Tom! Whatever happened to Tom Cruise anyway? I saw Kelly McGillis in Supergator on Sci-Fi the other night. So scary I had to close my eyes!

So the Straight Talk Express has hit an iceberg and is sinking. Or derailing. Or has a flat tire. Was it a bus? Whatever. This is a tragedy.

On the other hand, Rudy is still like my really cool older brother or tough guy neighbor, and Fred Thompson is like my English Leather smelling daddy, with pipe and easy chair.

Then there's Obama -- true, he is a wimpy Democrat, but he is handsome and hates Hillary. He's more like the dreamy guy you want to take you to the prom.

sigh........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Jon Paul was in Led Zepplin? Did he join them after the Beatles broke up? Either way, rock on.

PS: Avoid Richardson, he smells funny.

Anonymous said...

Good words.